Sunday, November 11, 2012

Random days

 Alex was acting a little crazy  that day and I don't know why he did it but he licked his egg
 Me, Alex, and a friend named Serelle were trying to trick the human eyes.  Try to figure out where we did it.
 Mom was being creative with my hair.  Doesn't it look pretty with all those braids in there? It took only 15 minutes to do it.  I was surprised that it was only that short because it felt like an hour!
We took this picture of mom just for fun.  Doesn't she have a silly face on her? Alex, Carson, and I were laughing our heads off when she did it the first time!

2 comments:

  1. I love your hair Cami! It is fun to try new things like that with your mom. You are a good trick photographer! I have always loved those kinds of pictures. I remember my cousin had one like that where it looked like he was holding up two people with his hands. I think I have had mom look at me like that before!!! lol Love you. Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me do your hair!!! I love trying new things. And yes... I'm like the hulk... 'I'm Always Angry!'

    ReplyDelete