Saturday, November 17, 2012

My fun Day

 My Mom and Dad took my mattress for the boy's top bunk bed, so I have to sleep on the floor.
This is my favorite doll.  My grandma got it for me for 10 dollars. But I lost it's shoes.  
This is my doll house that my daddy built for me.  And I play with it all the time with my barbies instead of dolls.  And it's even dressed up in there.  Looks like a mansion to me. 
These 3 horses come with the barbies.  One is a boy and 2 of them are girls.  My favorite horse is the tan and pink one.  And my brother's favorite one is the white one.  
This is our sleepy dog Tanner because he is getting fat now.  He got this bed 2 Christmas' ago. 

2 comments:

  1. Your mattress is coming! It'll be so nice to have a new, comfy, cozy mattress to sink into! It'll be worth the wait :). Thanks for giving Alex your old one so he can have the top bunk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that your mom made you sleep on the floor!!! J/k you know that you have a kids mattress then and a airbed now until your memory foam mattress gets here. We love you cami!

    ReplyDelete