Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My day in Utah

These are my uncle's dogs.  The white one's name is Aurora and the brown and white one's name is Sager.
Sager is a male dog.  He was born after Aurora and he is bigger than Aurora now.  
We took this picture on Thanksgiving day.  I didn't have many things to take pictures of and my mom told me to and it was the best one.
This is Aurora She is a very strong dog.  She can pull my dad.  She is my favorite.  And when we went on a walk I got to walk her.  
This is Temple Square.  We went to it the night before we left.  It was so Pretty!  We went to it the night before we left.
This is a picture of the Salt Lake City temple.  Isn't it so pretty?  There were SO many people there!
We took a picture of a fountain. I call it the shell fountain but I don't know the real name.  This is one of the first pictures I took and it is one of my favorite's too.
This is my dad inside the tabernacle where they use to have general conference and sometimes the Mormon Tabernacle Choir practices here.  And in the back there are huge tubes that are used for organs.
This is a picture of a pond called the glass pond.  It is called the glass pond because it looks like glass.  You can here is running over the edges but you can't see it.
This is a picture the Salt Lake City Temple up close.  We could have gone into the gardens but we didn't.  

1 comment:

  1. That trip was a lot of fun huh!? The lights at temple square was prob my fav part about it :)

    ReplyDelete