Saturday, February 18, 2012

Riding the Range

We went my uncles to ride horses after my baptism.  Alex and Bailey Jo rode together.

I'm riding Buck.  He is a really fun horse.  I can ride him by myself.  And he's even looking at the camera for the picture! 

Whoa horsey!  Bailey Jo's dad is having a hard time with the horse.  

This is my Aunt Melissa, I don't know the horses name.  But he has a mind of his own, so only big kids can ride him.
This is inside of my uncle's shop.  His dad goes hunting a lot so that's why there are horns in the back.

Carson doesn't know how to ride a horse though, so my dad had to handle him.  That is Buck again, he is a gentle horse.  You have to hold on to him because if he's near the opening he'll try to run out of the riding area.

1 comment:

  1. That was a fun day :). So many family around on such a special day. And what a way to top it off with a good horse ride! ;)

    ReplyDelete